Thursday, June 19, 2008

Inside the Mormon Faith

Rating:★★★
Category:Other
I generally like Robert Millet and he is so softspoken that some of his statements that I find profound are hidden in his soft voice.

http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.org/programs/insidemormonfaith/index.shtml

Some of the things that I remember is that Heavenly Mother wasn't mentioned by Joseph Smith and the real first mention was by Eliza Snow. We preach to everyone because there isn't something that tells people that they have had a spiritual experience or a born-again experience. Also that we have something different to offer. I did not like his take on "God was once a man" in relation to the Father. He talks about a point where God wasn't God. I don't think that is correct. Jesus was a man and yet was divine. Why couldn't God be the same way. I don't think there was a time when God wasn't God.

Generally, a nice program, but not a profound program.

No comments:

Post a Comment